This fully-automatic, talking blood pressure monitor for the upper arm speaks in 4 languages to provide your systolic and diastolic blood pressure and your pulse per minute.
Volume adjustable with the ability to also turn off the speech function. It has a large, easy-to-see display with a blue LCD backlight. It stores the average of all measured morning and evening blood pressure values for the last 7 days and includes 2 x 60 memory spaces for storage of data.
This blood pressure monitor can detect existing cardiac Arrhythmia. It has an automatic switch off function, a signal in case of application error, battery changing indicator, blood pressure passport and a practical storage pouch included.
- Talking upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Easy-to-read display
- Time and date displayed when not in use
- 2 x 60 memory spaces
- 4 languages: English, French, Portuguese and Greek
- Cuff size: 22cm – 36cm circumference (8.66” x 10.23”)
- Includes: Control base, arm cuff with connector, storage pouch and 4 x AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Size: H180 x L110 x W80mm (7.09” x 4.33” x 3.15”)
- Weight: 520g (1.15lbs)
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Germany