BrailleNote Touch Plus is the most powerful and up-to-date note taker in the assistive technology industry packed with educational tools.
Designed to be used in the classroom, at home or at work, the revolutionary BrailleNote Touch Plus will be your guide through your life journey!
Say hello to the most powerful note taker!
The ever-innovative BrailleNote Touch Plus combines the simplicity and accessibility of a note taker with the power and efficiency of a modern smartphone or tablet. Supported by the Android Oreo platform, it expands the entire experience and fulfills today’s digital expectations. BrailleNote Touch Plus is hands down the most up-to-date, powerful and efficient braille note taker on the market!
Get the fastest and most accessible braille tablet you can ever wish for!
With its powerful, lightning fast processor, the BrailleNote Touch Plus gives you all the efficiency you need to empower your life. And since it is compatible with most third-party applications, you can download books on your BrailleNote Touch Plus and start reading in braille right away.
Never settle for less than the best!
Writing your assignments in the classroom without making any noise, downloading and reading your favorite books during your free time, watching videos on YouTube on the weekend, sending emails to your friends, sharing content to cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive…BrailleNote Touch Plus is the perfect tool to make this easy for you.
BrailleNote Touch Plus is the note taker that takes you from grade school to college graduation and beyond.
A note taker that fits your unique needs and goals!
BrailleNote Touch Plus is the most flexible note taker you can own. Create multiple language profiles and customize them with a large selection of braille codes and voices to choose from, ideal for those learning or proficient in other languages. BrailleNote Touch Plus is uniquely equipped with a touchscreen making the communication between the student and the teacher seamless.
…in the classroom
Whether you are a teacher looking for an easy and interactive approach to help your students learn braille or a student who needs the most efficient tool to accomplish their everyday tasks, BrailleNote Touch Plus is designed to help you complete all class work easier and be more efficient than ever.
…or at work
BrailleNote Touch Plus is also designed to make everyday office tasks as simple and seamless as possible for you, from creating and reading professional documents and emails to browsing the web or managing your agenda.
Powered by Android and driven by KeySoft for efficiency and productivity
KeySoft is the driving force behind the BrailleNote Touch Plus, completely rewritten to accommodate a current Android operating system and provide an immersive and connected experience.
BrailleNote Touch Plus enables you to efficiently embrace technology and connect with the world like never before!
BrailleNote Touch Plus comes with Dolphin’s EasyReader Plus application installed, a free and accessible reading application specifically tailored for the BrailleNote Touch Plus with direct access to Bookshare, NFB-Newsline, RNIB, and many other book services.
What’s in the box
- BrailleNote Touch Plus tablet
- Carrying case
- Nylon strap with shoulder pad
- Power adaptor
- USB-C cable
- Printed warranty sheet
- Printed/Braille Getting Started sheet
- Printed/Braille Command Summary
- Cleaning cloth
- 18 or 32 braille cells with cursor routers
- Speed of a modern tablet
- Android 8.1
- 4 GB RAM for fast and seamless multitasking
- 64 GB internal storage, more than enough for documents and files
- Stereo speakers
- Internal microphone
- Modern connectivity – WiFi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Bluetooth and internal GPS
- Visual touch surface and screen
- USB 3.0 type C
Size and Weight
- Height: 2.06 cm (0.8”)
- Width: 24.4 cm (9.5”)
- Depth: 16.2 cm (6.3”)
- Weight: 900 g (2 lbs.)
- Snapdragon 820 (APQ8096)
- Quad-core Kryo 2.2 GHz 64-bit CPU
- Integrated PMIC
- Memory, 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM POP @ 1866 MHz
- Storage memory, 64 GB UFS 2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4/5.0 GHz2x2 MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Wireless interface terminated in RF connector
- GNSS – Qualcomm IZat Gen 8C (GPS and Glonass)
- Audio CODEC
- Internal Omni Directional MEMS type Microphone
- Internal stereo 1W Speakers (two speakers)
- Audio stereo output connector for headphones or external speaker
- Audio stereo input connector for external microphone or audio recording (line-in).
- External SD card socket with full SDIO interface
- 22.86 cm x 7.62 cm (9” x 3.8”) multi-touch capacitive touch screen over a 1024 x 600
- 18 cm (7”) diagonal LCD screen
- HDMI output (audio and video) for external display
- 18 or 32 cells Braille display with routing cursors (1 button per cell)
- 21MP camera with dual LED flash
- One USB 3.0 type C port for PC connectivity, debug and battery recharge.
- One USB 2.0 type A host port capable of supplying 500 mA
- Access to USB 3.0 speeds
- Integrated Battery Charger
- Rechargeable and user-replaceable 5100 mAh Li-Ion Battery with thermistor and internal gas gauge
- Real Time Clock with battery backup
- Vibration device
- 3D Accelerometer
- 3D Gyroscope
- 3D Electronic compass
- Special connector for external keyboard/accelerometer
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant, 2×2 MU-MIMO capable
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz (channels 1 to 13) and 5.0 GHz
- Power requirement: +5VDC, 1.5A
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3.7V nominal, 5100 mAh, in operation charge time of 12 hours
- Bluetooth 4.2 (dual mode: BLE and classic)
This product meets EMC standards of all targeted countries. EMC consists of the limitation of radiated electromagnetic emissions from the unit and immunity of the product against external electromagnetic field and electrostatic discharge.
- Operating temperature range: +5 to +45 degrees Celsius
- Battery charging temperature range : +5 to +35 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70 degrees Celsius
- Operating humidity: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Power requirement: Adaptor input ~ +5VDC, 1.5A
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3.7V nominal, 5100 mAh
1. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial No.1 Tour of the Touch main menu and intro to the playstore
2. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial No.2: Viewing and editing a Google Doc
3. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial No.3: Creating, editing, and opening documents
4. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial 4: Searching in YouTube
5. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial No. 5 – Downloading and reading BookShare Books
6. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial No. 6 – Connecting to WiFi
7. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.7: Adding, editing, and deleting appointments in KeyPlan
8. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.8: Creating, editing and deleting contacts with KeyList
9. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.9: Attaching files and sending emails with KeyMail
10. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.10: Configuring Options and settings
11. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.11: Configuring second voices and typing in another language
12. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.12: Sharing files directly from KeyFiles
13. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.13: KNFB Reader
14. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.14: Braille Terminal Mode
15. BrailleNote Touch snapshot tutorial no.15: KeyMath in the classroom
16. Google Classroom Snapshot 1: Watching videos and filling out worksheets
17. Google Classroom Snapshot 2: Filling out Google forms in Classroom
18. Tactile View
19. Saving and unzipping Zip files from exchange
20. Embossing Graphs
21. Creating Graphs
22. Pairing a Bluetooth Keyboard with KeySofts
23. Enabling and disabling one-handed mode
For product pricing/inquiry, Please contact us using details below.