- Product Description
- Download PDF
- Write Reviews
- Read Reviews
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Irregular Heart Beat Detector and WHO (World Health Organization) Risk Indicator
- Auto Position Sensor ensures your arm is at the correct level for an accurate reading
- Averages last 3 readings and has 2 Memory Zones, 90 readings each with date and time
- Includes: 2 AA Batteries; Manual; 3-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Lumiscope Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor speaks in English and Spanish.
Please Note: This device has flat membrane controls without any tactile features to identify the "buttons" for Memory, Setting, and to Start or Stop. Therefore, while ideal for those with mild low vision, it is not suitable for the blind.
Help others! Write A Review